It is important to go through health screening procedures on a regular basis if you want to live healthy and longer. Life Line Screening is an organization whose mission is to help people be aware of their health status. The organization is the leading facilitator of community health screening services in the US. They use advanced equipment such as Ultrasound to ensure that you get the best quality screening service.
Life Line Screening is made of a group of health professionals who will help you check your body against conditions such as Lung Cancer, Diabetes Type 2, Heart Failure, Testosterone Deficiency, Osteoporosis, Heart diseases, and other serious conditions. Overall, the Life Line Screening community is committed to offering quality, safe, and certified health services.
The screening process usually requires minimal preparations considering that the ultrasound procedures are non-invasive. However, you are expected to follow a few preparation guides such as:
What to Expect
• Wear a short-sleeved shirt open at the collar
• Do not wear a watch or any tight ornament
• Keep your cell phone off
• In checking diabetes and high cholesterol, you will be expected to fast for 8 hours prior to the screening
When coming to Life Line, you will expect the following:
Benefits of a Lifeline Screening
• A warm welcome desk: You will be required to register and if necessary, pay for the screening service
• You will be directed to the waiting area for the test
• You will be called to the screening area to have blood test and other examinations will follow in reference to the screening you want to go through.
• All EKG and ultrasound screening services are painless and easy for one to go through
• The charges for the screening services are flexible and affordable
• The screening at Life Line usually require minimal preparations
• You can have different tests in one go under Life Line
Generally, regular screening is important for healthy living. At Life Line Screening, there are so many tests that you can go through to make sure that you are living healthy. If at any time there is an underlying condition, the specialists will advise you on the way forward in respect to treatment.